Hello friends, it’s time to transforms your look easily and effortlessly with Best lipstick colors winter 2017.Every woman has their favorite lipstick shade in her makeup kit. when we start looking new season makeup trend, we keep our eyes on lipstick color. we love lipstick color because of its define our mood. when we are happy we chose red and pink and normally we go to peach and brown. For working women lipstick and a line of eyeliner complete the makeup. lipstick hold so much importance in our life so let a look of the Best lipstick colors for winter 2017, and which color is for your skin type.
There are so many brands in the Indian market which are easily available offline and online.Before we start we have to understand that which color is suitable for our skin type, which shade match our skin tone because every shade is not for everyone.
Types of skin tone:
Light skin tone– generally light skin tone have pale white pigments.the best color for light and fair skin tone are blue red, light pink, light peach
Medium skin tone have white to light brown pigment and the best color for medium skin tone are blood red, pink, peach.
Olive and tan skin tone have light to brown moderate brown pigment and the best color for olive skin tone are dark red, berry, apricot.
Brown, Dark brown and black skin tone have deep pigments and the best color for deep complexion are brown, dark berry, dark apricot.
Another trick is to know your skin tone is a color of the veins:
- if you have a blue or purple vein your skin tone is skin tone is cool.
- If you have green veins mean you have a warm skin tone.
- if you have mix veins then you are lucky one you can go both with skin tone.
Another trick to know your skin tone is how your skin reacts –
- if your skin reacts on the sun and 0tan easily your skin tone is warm or neutral.
- if you have cooler skin tone your skin doesn’t tan.
Another trick to ask your friend to check your skin color behind your ear
- if your skin is yellowish -you have warm skin tone.
- if your skin is pink or rosy than you have a cool skin tone.
Let’s find out your skin tone type lipstick:
- If you have fair or light skin, try light pink or coral, nude, beige, or dusty red.
- If you have cool undertones, look for raspberry or mocha or nudes, especially.
- Warm undertones may want to try red with blue undertones (this will make your teeth look very white, too), coral, pale pink or peachy nudes.
- If you have tan or medium skin, go for cherry red, rose, mauve, or berry.
- Deep pinks or corals will look good, too.
- If you have warm undertones, focus on tangerine, orange-red, copper, or bronze.
- If you have cool undertones, look for wine-colored shades or cranberry.
- If you have a dark or deep complexion, look for browns, purples, caramel, plum, or wine colored lipsticks.
- If you have warm undertones, try copper, bronze, or even a blue-based red.
- If you have cool undertones, look for metallic shades in ruby red or a deep wine shade
Best lipstick colors winter 2017
NARS Audacious Lipstick Ingrid
MAC Cosmetics in Sushi Kiss (mid-tone coral)
Estee Lauder Indelible Lipstick in Dusk
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Michiyo
Tarte Amazonia Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom,
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Rose Velvet,
Dior Rouge Dior in Rose Baiser
Lipstick Queen Sinner Lipstick in Rose,
Shiseido Bloodstone (RD503)
ILA Tinted Lip Conditioner
Fiona Stiles Hydrashine Essential Lip Color in Soto (Dusty Pink)
Tom Ford Lip Color in Blush Nude
Too Faced La Crème Color Drenched Lipstick in Mean Girls
Did we miss any topic? Please let us know via this twitter buttonTweet to @officialwedchip